Friday, October 31, 2008

Photos of life in New York

I thought I'd post a few random pictures of New York. Here are 2 pictures at Central Park. Sterling helped move us across the country (which I will forever be grateful for, thanks so so much Ster) and then him and Brandon did a little sight seeing.

Brandon at his White Coat Ceremony.
As part of orientation Brandon went camping for 3 days with a lot of his classmates. The random group of 10 or so people he ended up with have become so of his best friends in his class.

5 comments:

Steve and Michelle said...

yea for your blog but boo for the fact that mine isn't one of your friends on the side. :( Hope you are feeling better.
Love ya

Just Us said...

I just found your blog-congrats on your soon to be little one! How do you like living in New York? I am sure there is never a dull moment!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

SO THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND ALSO IN THE LIVES OF THE NYC BUNCH. WE MISS YOU GUYS TOO! HOPE ALL IS GOING BETTER WITH YOU BECKY AND THAT BRANDON IS DOING WELL IN SCHOOL. KEEP US UPDATED ON YOUR PROGRESS AND WE WILL KEEP IN TOUCH. I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU DID THE BLOG THING, IT IS SO FUN! TAKE CARE! LOVE YOU GUYS!

"Nevada" Romriells said...

Becky I am so excited for you-and I'm glad you are not working yet-I don't even have my Nevada license yet!!Good luck with everything!!-Jill

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Yah for the blog!!! We are so excited to see your life in NY!! How are you doing? How is life in NY? Is it crazy to get around?