Friday, October 31, 2008

The Beginining

Well I've decided it would be a good idea for Brandon and I to start a blog. I've been so lazy and just haven't done it. I truly have no excuses because I am not working and have entirely too much time on my hands. So here I am. Stacy you better read these posts because you are the one that has been bugging me to do this. It will be good for me though, and I'm excited to share our lives here in New York City with our family and friends. I'll try to give a little update later with pictures etc. but as for now I'm going to try to figure this thing out. I'm so absolutely un-artistic (if that is even a word) so my layout is not going to be cute like everyone elses. Just thought I'd give you a forewarning. Anyways here I go.

4 comments:

Team Tingey said...

Alright Becky, I am so glad you are getting started in the blogging world. I can't wait to see pics of NY and all your fun adventures there.

Lisa said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see how your life is going in New York! And feel free to check us out! paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com

Jeff Tingey said...

Get more pics on there danget! Hope you're feeling better.

Allie White said...

I love that "Gluten Free" is one of your new friends. I've never met Gluten but I'm sure she's very interesting. I'm so glad that you started a blog. Brittany & I are sitting here together looking at it for the first time. Yeah for pictures! I'll call you soon. Hope you're doing good Beck! We love you & Miss you!

Love,
Allie, Brittany & Lily (she's here too)